n4ce is available to hire for an agreed period of time, should it be needed for specific projects etc. Hire licences are only issued on a Software Licence Key, not with USB Dongles.
When wishing to hire AiC's n4ce Software, the following process will be adhered to.
If required, a quote will be supplied detailing the costs of the agreed hire term for the preferred n4ce package. See Also AiC Quotations.
If the Licence Hire quote (verbal or hard copy) is approved, AiC request the provision of a purchase order number, invoice reference or email of intent to proceed, and will supply a copy of the n4ce Hire Licence T's & C's.
Once the Purchase Order, Invoice reference or email of intent to purchase has been received by AiC, a 7-day temporary software licence will be issued for use, until full payment has been received for the AiC Hirel licence invoice.
Our invoice will be sent by email and will contain the details for payment by BACS. Alternatively, the orange Pay Now button to the bottom right of the invoice can be used, which is a link to process online card payments. Card payments are no longer accepted over the telephone.
Upon receipt of payment, the n4ce licence will be extended to the full term of the hire. An email will be sent, containing instructions and an attached file which must be used to extend the licence to its full term.
- AiC supply Quotation / Price agreed & Hire Licence T&C's supplied to requestor.
- Requester provides an Order Number, Invoice Reference or Email of intent to proceed
- AiC issue 7-day temporary software Licence key
- AiC issue invoice for payment
- Once payment received, the licence extension will be emailed to the licence recipient
- AiC will contact the Hire requester near the end of the hire term, to check if a further extension is required or whether the licence will be left to naturally expire.