n4ce USB Dongles will need to be returned to AiC in any of the following circumstances:
- Damaged or broken dongle which requires replacement
- Upgrading to another n4ce package
- n4ce Maintenance is re-instated and the latest n4ce version is now required
- Exchanging USB Dongle(s) for Software Licence Key(s)
- Requires re-issuing to another company (In cases of takeovers etc.)
- Dongles previously reported as lost and subsequently found. Replacement USB dongle issued must be returned
Tracked Postage Method
All n4ce USB dongles should be returned to the address below, using a tracked postage method. AiC recommend Royal Mail's Special Delivery Service. The USB dongle(s) should also be protected during transit, preferably by use of a Jiffy bag or something similar.
Applications in CADD Ltd
21 Britannia Street
If there is a problem that affects the return of USB Dongles, please inform AiC as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
* If USB Dongles are not returned when requested, charges will be incurred.