The following options and tools are available in the Model view for editing annotation attached to a single point.
When using any of these tools, Height, Number Code, Text, or All are available in the current Pick Mode.
- Colour - Allows the Colour of selected Points Annotation to be changed from that specified in the codetable for the given points.
- Reset - Returns the selected Points Annotations Colour, Position and Orientation to that specified by the Codetable.
- Delete - Deletes the selected points given Annotation.
- Move - Moves the selected points given Annotation.
- Restore - Brings back deleted Annotation of a given type.
- Parallel - Makes the specified Annotation of selected points align to a given feature.
- Perp - Makes the specified Annotation of selected points align perpendicular to a given feature.
- Flip - Flips the specified Annotation of selected points to the opposite side of a given feature.
- Filter - Removes overlapping annotation. Click this Link for more details.