Some of the options on this right click menu are duplicated with the Code column. Listed below however are those items unique to the Dimensions column.
- Assert: Copies attributes from the codetable onto the selected readings.
- Remove - Deletes a given attribute from the selected readings. P for instance would remove anything P=.
- Clear - Deletes all attributes from the selected readings.
- Set - Adds a given attribute to the selected readings.
- Offset - Add/Subtract a given value to specified attributes on selected readings.
- Multiply - Multiply specified attributes on selected readings by a given factor.
- Purge - Remove empty attributes from selected readings.
- Check: Generates a report of those readings who have attributes setup in the codetable with the "Must Exist" option enabled, but that don't actually have a corresponding attribute in the survey.