Some of the options on this right click menu are duplicated with the Code column. Listed below however are those items unique to the Number column.
- Renumber: Allows the selected observations to be renumbered starting at a given number, at a given interval, with prefix and suffixes if required.
- Add Prefix: Adds a given prefix the the selected points.
- Add Suffix: Adds a given suffix to the selected points.
- Number to -99: Renumbers the selected points to -99. This flags the observation as a control shot with a slope distance.
- Number to -88: Renumbers the selected points to -88. Only has an effect if the reading is first in the list. Of so, then the -88 indicates that the rest of the observations Hz Angles should be interpreted as whole circle bearings.
- Number to Code: Similar to Swap Code and Number from the Code column. But this option changes the Number to -99 in the process so that it is converted into a control observation in one operation.