Observations/Coordinates - Code Column Right Click Menu
- Collect Control: Moves all control observations on the current setup to the top.
- Order: Changes the order of the readings into an alphabetical listing.
- Reverse: Reverses the order of the observations with the current selection.
- Reverse All: Reverses the order of the entire Setup.
- Swap Code-No: Swaps the contents of the Code and Number columns. This is useful when operational errors have caused the Point ID to be what n4ce needs as the code.
- Recode: Changes the code of selected points to a new value.
- Append: Adds a given text string to the end of the code, of the selected readings.
- Commas: Adds or removes selected comma codes from the currently selected readings.
- String Numbers: Adds a given string number from the current selection of readings. Or, removes string numbers from the selected readings altogether.