This article will explain the steps to help find a network license that isn't appearing in the license manager.
1. First, select this link.
The following Screen will appear...
2. Ensure that aggressive search is enabled.
3. Enter the IP Address of the server in the dialog box below (Where the licence is located).
4. Select Submit for the aggressive search to begin.
Note: Please check that port 1947 isn't blocked - Firewalls may need to be configured accordingly if this is the case.
- Open Windows Firewall by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Security, and then clicking Windows Firewall.
- Click Allow a program through Windows Firewall. ...
- Click Add port.
5. The network license should appear in the license manager. It has been known to take 5 minutes.