1. Make sure all antivirus has been disabled before you continue with the installation. First double click on "n4ce_4.20_Sept2019_Installer.msi"
2. Next, select YES to the on-screen prompt.
3. Press Next to proceed with the installation.
4. Please click "I accept the terms in the Licence Agreement" and then press Next.
5. In this window, you can change the installation location however we recommend you to keep this as default. Once chosen select Next.
6. If you are happy with the settings you have selected, please press install.
7. Wait for the installation process to be completed.
NOTE: If this is a fresh install we now need to select the way in which n4ce is licenced then press OK to this window.
8. Once the installation is complete the following dialog will be displayed. This allows us to configure the licencing mode for n4ce. You must select the correct one, so please read carefully. The Links below provide more information on how to complete each one.
Note: If this window does not appear please read this article.
|Click here for more info
9. When closing this window you will be presented with another window telling you that your Licence USB dongle needs to be updated to run version 4.20. The USB must be plugged in then press Yes.
10. A new window will appear asking you if you are ready, press OK when your Dongle is plugged into the local machine.
11. Once you select OK are AutoDongle Software will take care of the process for you however if there is an error you will be given control and can manually fix any issues.
If you own an old, oval-shaped purple USB dongle like the one pictured below, please contact us to arrange a replacement. These USB dongles are too old and will not update to v4.20 and above.