Within n4ce 4.30 we have now added tools to place and edit images directly within the CAD editor. To do this open a CAD window and select Tools. The following options will be available.
Please Note: These tools are now also within the Drawing editor replacing Create --> Picture.
- Place: This allows you to import an image into the CAD editor.
- Delete: This allows you to remove an image.
- Move: This allows you to manipulate the position of an image.
- Copy: This allows you to duplicate an image.
- Resize: Increase or decrease the scale of an image.
- Properties: Display all of the properties of the image. E.g. Coordinates, File Location, Border and Aspect ratio.
- Backcloth: Moves the image into the backcloth.
Please Note: When exporting the file to a DWG the image is not included so the image will need to be kept with the export.