The following commands can be accessed via either the Query menu of any CAD view, or by clicking them in the standard toolbar.
Unlike similar tools in a Model view, these options do not actually need to lock onto an existing point. They do however honour lock modes and can click on empty space.
- Query point cords- Returns the XYZ values of an indicated location.
- Query point to point distance - Returns distances, angles and deltas between two indicated locations.
- Query running distance - Returns the accumulated distances between a series of indicated locations.
- Query perpendicular offsets - Returns perpendicular distances from an indicated baseline.
- Measure area - Returns the accumulated area between a series of indicated locations.
- Measure angle - Returns the angle between indicated locations. First the centre point is picked, followed by the start and end locations.