Aside from the generic commands, the columns in the Stations grid have the following additional functions.
- Average: Calculates the average coordinate of selected stations. The resulting station is called AVERAGE and has reported in the remarks column the stations that were used to derive it.
- Transform: See Point Transformations
- Reverse: Reverses the order of either the selected stations or the entire station listing.
- Order: Arranges the stations into alphabetic order.
- Averaging: Scans through all the stations and identifies those with duplicate names. Then it creates new stations of the same names but with the averaged coordinate. The original stations are then removed.
- Select Type: Automatically selects stations of a given type.
- Swap: Switches the contents of the Easting Column with that of the Northing and visa versa.
- Offset: Adds or subtracts (-ve numbers) a given quantity from the selected stations Easting or Northing.
- Order: Lists the Stations from low to high.
- Offset: Adds or subtracts (-ve numbers) a given quantity from the selected stations height.
- Set: Changes the remark to a single value.
- Add: Appends another remark to the station without destroying any previous entries.