When using the Lines\Features Create, or Apex Append tools the following dialog window will appear the first time the tool is used.
For the first point, or if the selected point has a code, these options will also be shown. The various options are described below.
- Apply to All selected points - This allows the settings to be remembered for each point that is selected, or to show this dialog for each point in turn for maximum control.
- No Duplicate Heights - Ensures that if the Duplicate option has been selected, the new points generated in the location of existing points are assigned a Null height.
- Copy or Retain Comma Codes - Allows any existing comma codes to be retained when the points are recoded, or if Duplicate is enabled, then any comma codes that exist are copied to the new point as well.
- Close Feature - Assigns a ,P to the string once the operation is complete so that it is closed.
- Code Default from First Indicated Point - If using this option in the Create mode a code is prompted for on a Right Click to end the tool. The suggested code is the code of the first point, rather than the code that was last used.
- Remove attributes on Duplicates - If using this tool with the Duplicate option enabled, then the new duplicate point will not be assigned any of the attributes assigned to the source points. For instance, Time and Date attributes if the selected points were surveyed and had those attributes carried forward into the Model.