Our 30-day n4ce trial licences are designed to allow anyone to have a real experience of our n4ce software. The trials are available in each of our n4ce Lite, Professional and Designer packages, and Technical Support is on hand during the trial period should any assistance be required.
As an existing customer, the trial licence provides the opportunity to trial one of our alternate packages, should you be considering an upgrade. It also helps if you are thinking of switching from USB dongles to our Software Licence key option, as all trial licences are issued as a Software Licence.
Please note, the trial licences are active from the moment of creation, so ensure you have sufficient time to trial the software in full.
Requesting a Trial Licence
A 30-Day n4ce trial can be requested via any of the following:
Telephone: +44 (0)1509 504501
Website: https://appsincadd.co.uk/ - Live Chat or Help? button
Activating a Trial Licence
Once your request for a trial licence has been approved, you will receive an email which contains the following:
- Instructions detailing how to install the latest version of n4ce correctly.
- A Dropbox link to the current n4ce Installation.
- Instructions to create and provide a MACHINE ID code, using the n4ce Licence Manager.
When your MACHINE ID has been received by us, as per the above instructions, you will receive a second email. This email will contain:
- n4ce Trial Licence Activation Code.
- Instructions detailing how to use your Activation Code and begin the n4ce trial.
An automated timer will display a countdown, showing how many days of your trial remain.