Our 30-day n4ce trial licences are designed to allow anyone to have a real experience of our n4ce software. The trials are available in each of our n4ce Lite, Professional and Designer packages, and Technical Support is on hand during the trial period should any assistance be required.
Please note, the trial licences are active from the moment of creation, so ensure you have sufficient time to trial the software in full.
Requesting a Trial Licence
A 30-Day n4ce trial can be requested via any of the following:
Telephone: +44 (0)1509 504501
Activating a Trial Licence
Once your request for a trial licence has been approved, you will receive an email that contains the following:
- Instructions detailing how to install n4ce correctly.
- A Dropbox link to the n4ce Installation.
- Instructions to complete your n4ce trial request, using the n4ce Licence Manager.
- The Terms of the Software trial.
- A link to our web page, where details of our n4ce Software packages are available.
When the n4ce trial request has been submitted as per the above instructions, you will receive a second email. This email will contain:
- n4ce Trial Licence Activation Code.
- Instructions detailing how to use your Activation Code and begin the n4ce trial.
A final email will follow, detailing all the support options available during the trial licence period.
An automated timer will display a countdown, showing how many days of your trial remain.
Please Note: The trial activation codes are not automated and require manual generation by AiC staff. If you submit a Demo Licence Request out of office hours, your activation code will be emailed to you as soon as the office re-opens.