Skip to main content
n4ce v4.20b Release Notes (October 31st)
- New check button to not plot cut line drop lines points in section plots. So when plotting drop lines at regular intervals, the drop lines will only occur at regular intervals.
- You can now export multiple models and export them into a single CSV file. Multi select them in the right hand side of the project manger view when the Models folder is selected.
- When importing stations from Leica DBX/XML data , any station with @ as part of their station names are ignored.
- When projecting points onto a point cloud from the Model view, there is now a message box to warn if any points were not successfully found a level.
- When inserting CAD into the dedicated CAD backcloth, such as tables, they disappeared as extents not reset.
- Crash when picking symbols or shapes from the model view, knock on from text hover.
- Plot Grid Lines on a viewport was missing from the Ribbon bars version in a Drawing view.
- When maximizing ribbon bar windows to the full screen, the window title text was not displayed.
- Autosave settings not working on Ribbon Bar main window but working in DTM view.
- When trying to change the columns settings for datum volumes, a crash occurred.
- The option to export model points to CSV files did not export a CSV file but went through the normal file export.
- When creating thread contour annotation on-grid model contours, colour not copied from thread.
- When importing a LandXML file into a model, comma Ns were put at the beginning and end of line features.
- Commit annotation causing a crash when redrawing after a commit had taken place.
- When inserting points using sketch and height by text, if New selected, the height selection was not moved from by Text.
- Points projected from the Model view onto the point cloud could have their XY position adjusted to sit on the level their height was derived from.
- The opacity of the primary surface in the 3d viewer was not working correctly.